The Pearl

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 2

Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:27 (last edited on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:27)

You’re a star, Richard – I can never find a Pearl menu when I want one. Thank you – bookmarked!

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍 5

Fri 22 Jan 2021, 12:13

Indeed, The Perl is a bit of a hidden gem. Despite having lived here for nearly two decades we had our first take-away from The Perl just over a week ago. Very nice meal it was, too. We would definitely recommend it.

Unfortunately their rudimentary web site is not working for the 'menu' option so I ended up driving over to collect one. To save unnecessary travel in these perilous time I have scanned the take-away menu which is temporarily available from this DropBox Link.   Sorry, can't help with the road closures, though.

Hannen Beith
👍 1

Fri 22 Jan 2021, 11:36

How will we get to it as there seems to be a cunning plan to cut all the roads heading South out of Charlbury?

Michael Peake
👍 1

Fri 22 Jan 2021, 10:33

This will perhaps become a service station stop for weary travellers, tired from their long journey to/from Witney during the Finstock bridge repairs.

Rachel Gallagher
👍 2

Thu 21 Jan 2021, 22:20

If you like good Chinese take-away, The Pearl in Leafield is still open. There’s no need to go inside. No deliveries, but order on the phone and the food will be passed to you at the door. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.