Student allowance/grant

KATHERINE GERRISH
👍

Sun 31 Aug 2008, 17:39

Hi Polly - I am the person you should apply to. I am Secretary/Treasurer and one of seven Trustees of The Charlbury Exhibition Foundation. My husband did put a few posters up last weekend as I have been away - but more will be going up tomorrow in the shops and I will check all notice boards have one. I have also requested that the notice be put on this website, so look out for it over the next couple of days. The deadline for applications is not until 1st October so you have plenty of time to apply. If any one out there has any queries though I can be contacted on 01608 811899.

Polly Brown
👍

Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:34

Thankyou!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sun 31 Aug 2008, 01:26

Its the Charlbury Exhibition Foundation. I cant remember who is the secretary now, but contact Roger Clarke, the town clerk, and he will be able to point you in the right direction. His number is 810608 and email is charlburytc@btinternet.com

Polly Brown
👍

Sat 30 Aug 2008, 15:40

Does anyone know if it's still possible for Charlbury students to apply for a local grant when going to University?In recent years there were adverts on the town's noticeboards about a Charlbury organisation or charity which would consider granting a one-off small allowance to students with confirmed places but this year I haven't seen any notices and no-one I've spoken to seems to know who who we should contact.Would welcome any suggestions...

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.