Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 20 Jan 2021, 19:10

Now the ruddy thing won't stop!

Hannen Beith
👍 3

Wed 20 Jan 2021, 09:18

Fixed!

Thanks to All!  What an amazing amenity the Forum is.

Found a sneaky 3 pin plug in the adjacent cupboard behind some pans.

John Dora
👍 1

Tue 19 Jan 2021, 20:27

There should be a fused switch nearby - you’ve probably seen it and wondered, ‘what is that for?’ We have a row of these - central heating, cooker fan etc. If you can’t find one then turn off the mains at the main fuse box and don’t forget to turn it on again! Of course you might not want to do that if you have essential stuff running... 

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 19 Jan 2021, 18:20

Thank you both.  Much appreciated.  But I haven't a clue as to where to find "the mains"!

I might just have to rely on the resident dishwasher - "she who must be obeyed". 

Wendy Bailey
👍 1

Tue 19 Jan 2021, 17:34

Hannen, I would agree with Tim, I had a similar issue the circuit had become confused (don't we all). Otherwise  try "Reliable Repair s at Stonesfield. Or Nick Hadland. 

Tim Gosling
👍 2

Tue 19 Jan 2021, 16:42

It maybe a stupid question but have you tried turning it off at the mains and then back on again? It worked with mine.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 19 Jan 2021, 16:34

Small size.  Integrated.  About 3 years old.  Now is stuck on the "Eco" setting and just keeps beeping.

Any ideas?  I've looked on the web and am advised that this is due to water not draining properly so have pulled out all the filters and cleaned them and scooped out as much water as I can. Have also used a "plunger".  I can't "tilt" it as some advise, as it is integrated and really don't want to take all the fixings apart in the vain hope...

Does anyone know of a local repair man?  Otherwise I shall have to buy a new one and whilst I could, I'd prefer not to if it's not necessary.  Landfill and all that.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.