Single ladies

Bleddyn Davies
👍

Wed 3 Sep 2008, 16:22

Think my housemates must have got hold of my laptop in that case. Naughty chappies.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 30 Aug 2008, 15:37

Bleddyn, I'm afraid I'm far too much of a shrinking violet to click 'Approve' on your advert for "Exotic Male Escirts".

But should any English roses wish to get in touch with you, they can now do so by clicking your name, and they'll have the opportunity to send you a private message.

roger short
👍

Sat 30 Aug 2008, 14:52

Bleddyn i had a dream last night as i sometimes do but we wont go into that .Surely if you want an english rose you are in the wrong county .You should be in yorkshire or lancashire dependant on which colour rose you wants .They blushes in one county ,but darned if can remember which one tis as the rose is red ,but i am sure a young lad like you would know that better than i.Anyway good luck at finding one.

Bleddyn Davies
👍

Fri 29 Aug 2008, 16:50

Thanks for your wise words Rog. I shall take your advice onboard and act upon it.

roger short
👍

Fri 29 Aug 2008, 06:47

Bleddyn we have to be careful of foreign men in Charlbury.The idea is that you take every older chap in charlbury for at least one pint ,then carefully ask if they know of any young ladies single of course but do be careful NOT to wear your green wellies on your first outing .Failing that join the morris men as they sometimes get quite a crowd watching and try your luck there .Failing all of that join a dati ng agency.

Bleddyn Davies
👍

Thu 28 Aug 2008, 23:23

I came here from a land afar to meet the famous english rose, and yet I have met none!! where do you hide your beautiful english women? i despair!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.