Miele vacuum cleaner repair

Sara Mullen
👍 2

Tue 12 Jan 2021, 12:29

My Miele vacuum cleaner is working again perfectly, thanks so much to Colin for this fantastic service. I would really recommend CGH rather than thinking straightaway to chuck electrical stuff into landfill. 

James Styring
👍 2

Thu 7 Jan 2021, 23:17

Colin fixed our Dyson vacuum cleaner which had ceased working after being dropped on the floor – the casing's much too fragile – very grateful and glad he could.

Helen Chapman
👍 3

Thu 7 Jan 2021, 17:49

Just wanted to thank Colin for repairing our toaster - it's so good to get it repaired rather than just having to landfill the old one and buy a new one.

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍 3

Fri 1 Jan 2021, 12:40

Hi Helen,

I can look at your toaster for you. We can open a dialogue on  repairs@charlburygreenhub.org.uk and I can let you know details of where to drop it off.

Best regards

Colin

Helen Chapman
👍

Thu 31 Dec 2020, 17:17

On a different matter our 4 slot toaster has a mechanical fault which means that 2 slots won’t stay down. They still heat up. Is that something the green hub could help with fixing? V happy to pay for it to be repaired!

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 30 Dec 2020, 23:31

Many thanks Jo :-)

Sara if you send an email to repairs@charlburygreenhub.org.uk with a description of the problem and some pictures with the make and model I will see what I can do.

Best regards

Colin

Joanne Fox
👍

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 20:36

Check out Charlbury Green Hub - Colin is fantastic. 

Sara Mullen
👍

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 17:36

Does anyone know of a person who does repairs please? I'd rather try and get it fixed first before taking it to the tip. Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.