Friday Night Feasts

Chloe Horner
👍 1

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 08:25

Thanks all of you, I really appreciate the hearty endorsements!  And thanks to all that came and ate.

Our last Friday Night Feast of 2020 will be next week, I'll put up all the info on the Events page in the next day or two.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Sandy Fairhurst
👍 1

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 23:15

and the tofu green curry made my taste buds tingle too.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 3

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 23:04

The chocolate and raspberry brownie was really something else!

Jody O'Reilly
👍 2

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 22:08

Was soooo delicious this evening, perfect portions and so fresh and delicious. Huge recommendation from this household. 

Chloe Horner
👍 2

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 16:38

Just to let you all know that we'll have plenty of hot thai food available from 6pm from The Four Gables at the bottom of Crawborough.  Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options too and all meat used is organic.

Look forward to seeing you!

Chloe

Alan F Harrison
👍

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 16:01

Thanks but the text via your link is illegible. Will try later as we don't eat Thai food.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 2

Thu 10 Dec 2020, 17:32

Last week's meal was absolutely superb – heartily recommended!

Chloe Horner
👍 3

Thu 10 Dec 2020, 09:27

Hi there

We're currently running a takeaway food service from our house in Charlbury on a Friday night.

Just to let you know that I'm taking (heat at home) pre-orders for this weeks feast - a celebration of Thai flavours - until 6pm today.

We'll also have hot food to takeaway from 6pm on Friday from The Four Gables, Crawborough.

There's lots more information plus a menu here: https://www.charlbury.info/events/7279

Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow.  Many thanks!

Chloe

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.