SHED off to Edinburgh

Dave Bernez
👍

Mon 18 Aug 2008, 21:35

here's a link, or a url, to a Glasgow Herald Video..

www.theherald.co.uk/fringe/fringedrama/display.var.2427960.0.VIDEO_Under_Milk_Wood.php

I don't know how long it will be active

Dave Oates
👍

Thu 14 Aug 2008, 09:57

Sue, Chris, Trish, Theresa and all in Shed - have a fantastic week in the frozen north. After the coverage on National TV and The Stage, it is obvious that your public awaits - go knock em dead. I will be thinking about you at 3:15 every day!!

Chris MacDonnell
👍

Thu 14 Aug 2008, 01:02

Very interested in the work you are doing Sue. If you remember we met in Buckingham and after I WAS STUPID enough to lose your contact details I've been trying to get in touch with you for more than a year. I didn't make Edinburgh unfortunately but my email is chrismacdonnell@googlemail.com if you'd like to let me know about your future projects. It would be great to hear from you.

Sue Cochrane
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2008, 14:35

SHED Theatre, its directors; Chris Wray, Sue Cochrane, Trish Fraser, Teresa Laughton and all of the company of 32 performers, would like to thank all the individuals, organizations and busineses who have supported us and helped us to raise the money needed for Shed to go to Edinburgh. People have donated hours and hours of their time, given us prizes for raffles, attended Bingo nights, played music for us, put up marquees for us as well as many other kind gestures, too many to mention here. THANK YOU very much.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.