Looking to use e-Bay to raise money for charity

Jackie Bliss
👍

Wed 23 Dec 2020, 21:47

My number is 07510653576 apologise for the delay. I would appreciate a call after Christmas at a time that suits you 

John Partington
👍

Sun 13 Dec 2020, 20:57

Thanks, Jackie.  I've messaged you.

J

Jackie Bliss
👍

Sun 13 Dec 2020, 18:04

Please feel free to contact me. I have an ebay account 

John Partington
👍 1

Tue 8 Dec 2020, 17:50

Clive, would you kindly pm me your phone number .. I'm trying to catch you to discuss things just like this, but with great difficulty.

And to add more publicly to Clive's post: I'm also interested in finding someone happy to help in a similar way to what Clive is suggesting, but with stuff from the auction house that I work for.

There's a good business proposition for someone in all this. Do contact both me and Clive (we're working in parallel).

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Tue 8 Dec 2020, 17:00

I’ve built up a big box of goodies. Too good to throw out, but I haven’t the time to sell them on eBay.

Is there someone in Charlbury with time on their hands?

I’d simply give you the box of very varied stuff, you take photos, then put them on eBay, or whichever platform you prefer.

I would suggest that you keep 50% of the profits (after all expenses) and then you give 25% of the net profits to CRAG, and 25% to the Corner House.

And there may well be other people in Charlbury who would like to contribute items.

Basically, you make money, and local charities also benefit.

Just an idea.

Clive.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.