Rain Measurement

Graham Chamberlain
👍

Mon 11 Aug 2008, 08:43

There is an excellent weather report available on this site: click on menu item 'town' and Charlbury Weather is the last item under the 'About Charlbury' section.
Does anyone know exactly where the weather station is that supplies this information?

roger short
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2008, 23:20

The easiest way is to taste it then you will definitely know if someones playing tricks on you ,but have a few more half pints first then it wont be such a shock if they have.

Don Kelly
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2008, 14:27

With this current bout of inclement weather, I was pondering over a quick half in the Three Horseshoes whether any one had measured the rainfall in the last couple of days. The reason being is I have a 10 gallon jug in my back garden that I use to record rainfall and it is completely full and do not know if this was the rain or the fact it is under a tap and someone is playing a sick game game with me.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.