There are two Zoom meetings on Thursday at 7.30.

Jackie Hague
👍

Thu 19 Nov 2020, 17:11

Perhaps Jean was referring to the Wychwoods Local History Society talk this evening on The Battle of Edgehill.  https://wychwoodshistory.uk/whistory/events/

Tony H Merry
👍

Thu 19 Nov 2020, 16:00 (last edited on Thu 19 Nov 2020, 17:06)

The next Charlbury Society Meeting is on December 3rd.  If you are not yet a member but would like to join please contact sec.charlsoc@gmail.com

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 1

Thu 19 Nov 2020, 15:47

I can't find anything in events for the Charl Soc. event. I'm not sure I've paid this year as I normally cough up when going to a meeting and there haven't been any!

How do I get a link to join up if it's an interesting topic?

Secondly I would be interested in Apparatchik Courts has to say before - how does one log into that?

We should be mailed from the garden soc as we have paid up for that so presumably she will be emailed a link..

Jean Adams
👍

Wed 18 Nov 2020, 18:30

The Garden Society and The Charlbury Society start at 7.30pm/7.45pm. Also the West Oxfordshire Conservatives have an interview with our MP at 7pm.

Zoom is wonderful but can be very confusing. I try to dress smart for the occasion but then when finished think I should be going home from the meeting. What is this doing to our mental health.?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.