Nineacres -Playing field or rubbish dump

roger
👍

Wed 30 Jul 2008, 23:26

Not being one to only whinge when young people do something like leaving rubbish in popular places,and just in case one of them reads whats put on the website can i just say that some of the lads that left the rubbish last visit were in the same place last night . BUT what a difference as it was left clear well almost .GOOD ON YER LADS PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Thanks

roger
👍

Thu 24 Jul 2008, 12:58

I amongst many love the space we call nineacres ,but there seems to be a problem that has been going on for far too long.This morning after looking out onto the field it resembled more a waste tip than what it is.The youth that left yesterdays contribution are the youngsters of what i would class as the priviledged youngsters of Charlbury ,so why when a fews before when they were enjoying the field where there are cattle and leaving that completely tidy do they have to leave the mess where it can be seen by many and cleaned up by a young lass out walking her dog . cmon fellas you should listen to your parents and tidy up after yourselves and be praised for it ,rather than leave that sort of mess for someone else to pick up and have some old fool posting messages on the Charlbury website.MAKE US PROUD OF YOU LADS ,TIDY UP WHEN YOU LEAVE

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.