Fishing....

Pete
👍

Sun 27 Jul 2008, 17:49

Thank you. I'll give her a call some time for some more info. Has anyone ever seen anyone fishing down there?

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 22 Jul 2008, 17:23

Jane Parsons is the secretary - she is also the caretaker of the Corner House and can be contacted on 01608 810879

mandy
👍

Tue 22 Jul 2008, 16:47

there is a charlbury angling club not sure who you talk to now but if you go to the post office you can get your licene from there and they might be able to tell you more.

russell robson
👍

Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:36

The rights at the entrance to Cornbury Park also have a Charlbury Angling Society sign on them.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 22 Jul 2008, 08:44

The gate down to the watermeadow on the station side of the road says that the fishing rights belong to Charlbury Angling Society.

Derek Collett
👍

Mon 21 Jul 2008, 21:49

There's certainly a Chipping Norton Angling Society because I've seen the initials C.N.A.S. on a number of gates, etc. in the Chadlington area. Unless C.N.A.S. stands for something else of course...

Pete
👍

Mon 21 Jul 2008, 21:31

Does anyone fish in Charlbury or anywhere near by? I'd like to find out some more info after fishing at sea and enjoying it. Is there a Charlbury angling club? What sort of fish are caught and what sort of kit is needed? Cheers

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.