Christmas Shopping Do it NOW while you can

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Sun 1 Nov 2020, 22:37

No problem Becky its important to try and get people to shop local as much as possible I have emailed Richard to see if we  can get a banner on this charlbury info site promoting the importance to shop local just waiting for an answer or for something to appear fingers crossed.

Becky Claridge
👍 2

Sun 1 Nov 2020, 20:10

I hope you don’t mind me jumping on your post Tim, I thought it would be a great post to share the news that Clarimore Beautique now has an online Christmas shop www.clarimorebeautique.co.uk and we will also be providing a click and collect service. It is now even more important to shop local and support small independent business. Thank you and all the best Tim!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 4

Sun 1 Nov 2020, 13:17

Hi Christine,Yes we will be opening this Tuesday 10am - 3pm (may be longer if people are out and about ) 

We will be implementing a " Pick Pay and Collect " service from Monday 9th November where the shop window will be full of stock with each item having a Number and it's price, you can then view at your leisure and either 

1: Ring the doorbell during shop hours listed and then you will be served outside with your selection then and there.

2: Phone your order through and collect

3: Email your order through and collect

Hope this is of help to everyone thank you once again to everyone for shopping Local   

Christine Battersby
👍

Sun 1 Nov 2020, 13:08

Tim, Are you open Tuesday? 

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sun 1 Nov 2020, 09:54 (last edited on Sun 1 Nov 2020, 10:52)

Good time to stock up quality cards both Christmas and every day cards  before 5pm this Wednesday .

Richard Tebbutt
👍 2

Sat 31 Oct 2020, 23:01

Panic!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 3

Sat 31 Oct 2020, 10:58 (last edited on Sat 31 Oct 2020, 12:55)

Yes we will be open 10am - 3pm tomorrow (Sunday 1st Nov)

Debbie howse 2
👍 1

Sat 31 Oct 2020, 10:35

Tim, are you open tomorrow?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 2

Sat 31 Oct 2020, 10:29

As we are looking more and more like having a national lock down could I remind people to try and get down to your local shops ASAP we have the stock we just need the customers. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.