Carlos Calleja

Susie Burnett
👍

Wed 28 Oct 2020, 11:27

The friend in question has not been in touch with Carlos for a while. I think if you contact the Post Office you can easily stop post to that name at your address. I can't imagine any of it is important given the length of time that has passed since he was here. 

Susie Burnett
👍

Tue 27 Oct 2020, 19:48

Carlos was a friend’s au pair some years ago. I will let her know and see if she has a current address. 

Nick Millea
👍

Tue 27 Oct 2020, 08:19

Isn't that Carlos who used to play 5-a-side a few years ago? Haven't seen him for years.

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 16:48

Have added to the "Scam?" thread.  Hope it helps.

John Partington
👍

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 12:51

Thank you. An excellent piece of detective work!

Christine Battersby
👍

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 12:32 (last edited on Mon 26 Oct 2020, 12:39)

Well, he had a registered address in Spain, but was entered in the Oxford Half Marathon from Charlbury in 2013. He seems to do quite a few marathons, and has been taking part in a race in Spain a few days ago: https://www.strava.com/athletes/7683685?hl=en-GB.

Perhaps you are about to receive his medals or prize money! 

If somebody comes knocking at your door saying that post has been wrongly delivered to your house, don't give it up! See the "Scam?" thread by Hannen earlier this month.

John Partington
👍

Mon 26 Oct 2020, 11:17

We're getting post for this gentleman:  any ideas?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.