Free fruit and veg at the Corner House

Jo Paton
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 19:34

The free fruit and veg is operating through the Cornerstone project working with Charlbury sharecroppers and Christine Elliott, and we are also providing food boxes to families in need in Charlbury, funded by donations and grants. You can get in touch with me on cornerstone@stmaryscharlbury.co.uk or email me via this Charlbury website. Glad you enjoyed the quince. Do come and get more. If you'd like to chat Cornerstone at the Corner House is open Monday- Saturday 10am -1pm. Thanks. Jo Paton

John Partington
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 17:52 (last edited on Thu 22 Oct 2020, 18:21)

I supply the books etc on behalf of Neil P-W and the Corner House. Just put them in the box in the hallway and I'll sort them.

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 17:45

A wonderful thing, and Floss certainly has enjoyed the quinces we got from there.

I have a box of books/pamphlets to give away, for free.

Who is in charge, so that I can ask whether we might lodge a box there, if they're interested?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.