New Freeview Channel 11

Maureen Sparling
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 17:24

Thank you Christine.  I know it is definitely Freeview Channel 11.  Unfortunately you were right first time Huw.  I would have to point my aerial towards Oxford to get it!

Christine Battersby
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 16:40

And I get it on Freeview on Channel 11, but from the Oxford Transmitter. Huw, you were right before. People need to update their channels to get it, however. 

Charlie M
👍 1

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 15:58

On FreeSat it is Channel 147.

Huw Mallins-Brown
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 10:02

Ignore my reference to channel 235. Sky Arts is only available online through SKy, Now, BT et al.

Maureen Sparling
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 08:48

Thank you for your response Huw, I figured it was probably a Walcot transmitter thing.  I can’t even seem to pick it up on my iPad using the Freeview app but that must be a different issue.

Huw Mallins-Brown
👍 1

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 08:11

Maureen,

Sky Arts is Freeview Channel 235, which is broadcast as Channel 11 from the Oxford Transmitter. It is within the mutiplex Com 5 which is not one of the mutiplex ranges repeated by the Walcott transmitter.

Maureen Sparling
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 05:38

I have been trying without success to tune in to this new Channel to watch a weekly Sky Arts programme.  Can anyone else on the Walcot transmitter or even in Charlbury get it?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.