Personal Assistant Needed - Immediate Start (Debate)

Phil Morgan
👍

Thu 8 Oct 2020, 16:56

OK Clive, we'll have to settle for a  proper shoot-out. How about a man to man tug o' war across the Evenlode  during the next Beer Festival?

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍 1

Wed 7 Oct 2020, 17:31

Sorry, Phil, I slept in.  Dawn, I found, isn't really very good for me.

I'm hoping to pop in to the wonderful new sports and social (i.e. football) club this evening. Arm-wrestling?  Tiddlywinks?  Hide and seek?  Crib?

Phil Morgan
👍

Wed 7 Oct 2020, 16:27

Clive, I was there armed with my penknife and a lighter. Where were you?

Charlie M
👍 1

Wed 7 Oct 2020, 13:00

Champagne corks.

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍 4

Mon 5 Oct 2020, 18:01

How dare you suggest that the idea of modern-day slavery isn't debatable!

I'll see you in the car park behind the Co-op tomorrow morning at dawn.

Revolvers or swords?

Phil Morgan
👍 2

Sun 4 Oct 2020, 15:57

How is this item debatable?

Laura Chavez
👍 1

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 15:56 (last edited on Mon 28 Sep 2020, 08:33)

I'm looking for a proactive Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a startup. This role requires a mix of virtual and in person work from the CEO’s home. The position will be on a 3 monthly rolling contract with potential for permanent position. Covid rules and hygiene guidelines will be considered and implemented accordingly. If interested please call or text 07712100367 to schedule a virtual interview.

PA duties:

Daily diary management, prioritising call requests by level of urgency and importance to ensure CEO is as productive as possible i.e. investors, team, other

Book travel, accommodation, restaurant reservations, etc.

General administrative duties such as organising business cards, filing, printing, scanning documents etc.

Support on external and internal calls by preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes and action items

Collaborate with larger team to gather pending actions for CEO’s attention i.e. contract signatures

Assist with team events by sourcing venues, planning logistics, and ensuring smooth execution the day of event

What you’ll bring:

Min 2 years previous PA / EA / Office Manager

Previous startup experience is desirable

Excellent communication skills

Good Google Suite skills

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.