Missing Parcels

Lee Belcher
👍

Sat 19 Sep 2020, 10:59

I was notified by a courier company that my parcel had been delivered to me at my address but showing a photograph of a parcel on a doorstep which was nothing at all like mine (no door number on view) and the parcel did not seem to be the right shape or size for my order.  I contacted the company to be told that my order had been delivered corectly to... (my address)... This was certainly not true; I was home all day.  I did, quite some days later, get a parcel delivered to me which which was my missing order, so all was well in the end.  I got no apology for the mixup.   NB This was not Royal Mail

Chris Wastie
👍

Thu 17 Sep 2020, 08:44

just lately it seems we dont get the same post people delivering mail  because i get post shoved through my letter box here at my garage in ascott for outher addresses because the post person cant be bothered to find them ,so i have to deliver them....Chris Wastie

K Harper
👍

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 16:16

Amanda, I don’t if it was the same postal worker as they didn’t complete the delivery card correctly so no-one knows who it was!  I logged a complaint with RM but all they could/would advise was to inform the sender and for them to raise a claim.  It is a tortuous process to go through and my sender couldn’t face that process so just resent the goods I ordered at his cost; so grossly unfair for him . . . and all the others in the same situation.

Amanda
👍

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 15:43

Hi Kris, according to Royal Mail my parcel was delivered on the 12th August but I was home, it was too big to go through letterbox and there is no trace of it anywhere. So sadly I am out of pocket and do not have the gift that I had ordered for my grandson!

I wonder if it's the same postal worker??

K Harper
👍

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 14:41

Royal Mail actually left me a card to say parcel placed in bin store but it wasn’t in there!

None of our post “people” knew who had left the card as it wasn’t fully completed. The sorting office “looked” for it but failed to find it! It was left to me to contact the sender to claim for it but he kindly replaced it saying he didn’t have enough life to chase through RM! Never got to the bottom of what happened but do have my own theory. Kris

Amanda
👍

Wed 16 Sep 2020, 12:18

Hi has anyone else had non delivered parcels from Royal Mail please?

According to the tracking number my parcel was delivered to my address a month ago but I did not receive it!

I'm just curious to see if this is a one off problem or not?

Thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.