Travel to Oxford

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 11 Sep 2020, 09:56

Thanks Katie.

Katie Ewer
👍 1

Fri 11 Sep 2020, 09:51

I drive to Headington daily and the traffic is still very quiet even with the schools going back. The ring road is fine and I rarely hear of any big delays on the travel news.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 11 Sep 2020, 09:50

Thanks very much for responding, drivers. We have a very important appointment next week at 9.30am and we have to be on time!

Stephen Andrews
👍 1

Fri 11 Sep 2020, 07:58

I had to drive to Headington on Tuesday, via the A40/John Radcliffe and to be on the safe side allowed over an hour for a 9:30 appointment. It only took 45 minutes, but that was just before some of the private schools term started, so it maybe not so good now. 

Matt Bullock
👍 1

Fri 11 Sep 2020, 07:37

Quite quiet at the moment. I’ve driven in this week using Botley Road and it takes about 35 minutes door to door. Centre of Oxford is still very quiet for both people and traffic.

Rachel Jones
👍 1

Thu 10 Sep 2020, 22:22

I've driven over to Cowley business park a couple of times in the morning over the past week. It would usually take about an hour pre COVID but took about 40-45 mins. Not sure what the centre of Oxford is like though. 

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Thu 10 Sep 2020, 21:01

Can anyone tell me what it's like driving into Oxford in the mornings now that schools and businesses are becoming a reality again? Thanks in advance for any comments.....

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.