Music at the Cricket Club this Friday

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 7 Sep 2020, 13:39

We really enjoyed it thanks 😊😊

Dave Oates
👍 1

Mon 7 Sep 2020, 12:21

Thanks Nick. We will be back at Street Fair on the 19th at 4:45, when we will last be joined (straight from Portofino) by Charlbury's own musical legend, Shannon Harris!

Nick Johnson
👍 3

Mon 7 Sep 2020, 11:56

well done Dave and the Vodka Shots! Great evening and almost like old times

Dave Oates
👍

Thu 3 Sep 2020, 16:56

Thanks Steve - I have long been a fan of the Ling! I really should avoid posting on my phone without glasses on!

Steve Jones
👍 1

Thu 3 Sep 2020, 12:29 (last edited on Thu 3 Sep 2020, 12:30)

Why is a species of fish awaiting the debut of a Charlbury group? I guess they can listen from the Evenlode, although it's a bit of a swim from the North Sea.

However, at least fish know their scales.

Dave Oates
👍

Thu 3 Sep 2020, 11:39

Thanks Nick - Kieran and I still can't believe Shan chose Portofino and Jack Savoretti over playing with us, but I guess there's no accounting for taste!! I will definitely be watching

Nick Johnson
👍

Thu 3 Sep 2020, 08:57

And then you can hurry home to catch the fantastic live streamed Jack Savoretti concert (featuring our own Shannon Harris) https://smarturl.it/JSLivestream #OneNightInPortofino

Cost you £12 though , subject to Covid rules, you can huddle round the TV with your friends and share the cost.

Dave Oates
👍 2

Wed 2 Sep 2020, 17:48

Sadly the last 3 planned Friday nights at the Cricket Club have had to be cancelled due to the weather. However, the forecast for this week is currently good so I will be playing a set with the incredible fiddle player, Jess Matthews, and then being joined on stage by the ling-awaited debut of Charlbury’s newest supergroup, The Vodka Shots. This features local legends ( in their own lunchtimes) Jeremy Dale, Kieran Stiles and Charlie Schmidt. We are starting at 6:30 and playing until 8:30 or so. We have been deprived of live music for so long that you can’t miss this!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.