Little Wild Things needs our help!

James Goad
👍

Fri 28 Aug 2020, 20:07

Thanks for reminding me. I’ve been meaning to donate. All done now!

Liz Soar
👍 3

Fri 28 Aug 2020, 15:12

I just thought I would share a fundraising appeal from local community organisation, Little Wild Things. Forum readers who don't have young children or grandchildren may not be aware of Little Wild Things, but they are a brilliant Charlbury-based company who run a range of woodland adventures and workshops for preschoolers and kids of primary school age. They've recently had to relocate to a new woodland site on the Cornbury estate and are now working flat out (in all weathers!) to make it ready for re-opening in September. They need to raise £5,000 to cover the costs of preparing the site and making it safe for children to play in; at the time of writing, they've managed to raise just over £3,600. If any forum readers would like to support them, here's the link to the crowdfunding page: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/littlewildthings  I'm sure any donation, no matter how small, would be hugely appreciated.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.