Tutoring available - GCSE and A-level Maths & Science

Amelia G Hartley
👍 1

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 16:47 (last edited on Tue 25 Aug 2020, 15:40)

Hi, I'm Amelia. 

This August has brought exam results for many students who've already had a very uncertain and challenging year. For some, they may feel the need to brush up on some skills before university, or have a resit coming up. 

I am a Charlbury-based tutor with over 7 years' experience, offering Maths and/or Physics/Chemistry tutoring with restricted availability for GCSE, A-level or foundation students. I studied Physics at University, and obtained an A* in A-level Maths, and a first in a Chemistry module as part of my degree. 

I've worked in university mental health and with university students for several years, so am able to support people with exploring options for employment and further education. I have also worked with vulnerable and young people struggling in education, and am highly empathetic, understanding and approachable.

Results may be disappointing, or exciting, and sometimes it can be helpful to have someone to talk it through with, and think about whether some extra tutoring is right for you.

£30/hr

Currently fully booked but to go on a waiting list please email me - ameliaghartley@gmail.com

References available on request.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.