Attempted break in last night.

Jean Adams
👍

Thu 13 Aug 2020, 14:57

Does anyone in Charlbury have unknown people on their security cameras at 4.30am?

John Dora
👍 2

Thu 13 Aug 2020, 04:59

Oh dear is that an odd time - it’s getting light - glad you’re alright.

Jackie Hague
👍 2

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 20:09

That's very sad, Hannen.  Very pleased you are OK.  

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 18:49

So sorry to hear this, Hannen. I wonder what they were after. It's not as if you live in a mansion. Pleased that you are OK. 

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 18:41

Some rascals tried to break in last night.  I thought it was the heat that had woken me at about 4.45 am, Perhaps it was the noise.  

Damage to the door noticed this morning. "Timpsons" (Witney) were brilliant and sent a man out straight away. Reported to the Police via the website (which is very good for non-urgent things).  I have been asked by them if I would like counselling.  No thank you, but a shotgun would be nice.  I don't think that went down too well.

In the past 5 years I've had 4 wing mirrors ripped off, 4 number plates stolen, and now this.  Charlbury is a lawless place.  I have lived in South London for several years.  Never known the like.

Take care and invest in security.  By the way, we have nothing worth stealing.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.