New Pharmacy ownership

Ray Jones
👍 3

Fri 2 Oct 2020, 20:05

Meant to post earlier on the same theme

Last month , visited my daughter in London over a weekend and left my medication there. On Monday was told by a member of staff at Charlbury medical centre a repeat prescription would take 4 days - "if we start making exceptions...etc" 

Went to pharmacy and explained - 5 mins later - sorted!

Minimum fuss - maximum efficiency. Great people!

Hannen Beith
👍 3

Fri 2 Oct 2020, 10:38

Very impressed with the Charlbury Medical Practice and Asim.

Forgot to order some repeat medication - saw Michelle at the CMP who asked the Dispensary to put a prescription through which they did (needed GP signature).

Asim had the medication ready for me the next morning!

Have now set an electronic reminder.  So grateful to all involved, especially in these difficult times.

Leah Fowler
👍

Fri 2 Oct 2020, 09:23

The Coop are selling a lot more over the counter pharmaceutical products since they sold the pharmacy!!

Veronica Stallwood
👍 2

Mon 14 Sep 2020, 23:26

A belated welcome, Asim. I went to the pharmacy today with a painful bee sting. You were calm, kind and helpful. Thank you! It's so good to have a proper pharmacy here in Charlbury once more.

Helen Josephine Wright
👍 1

Wed 19 Aug 2020, 21:23

Having just collected another prescription I am very impressed with the extra efficient system in place for locating items plus your lovely welcoming smile Asim. Thank you.

Lee Belcher
👍

Mon 17 Aug 2020, 18:05

Great to have you here Asim.

Elisabeth Partington
👍

Sun 16 Aug 2020, 11:12

Welcome, Asim. Great to have a Pharmacy in town.

Asim Hanif
👍 6

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 23:28

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. 

Yes i hope to do flu jabs this year. The service should be available from next month. depending on the availability of the vaccines. 

Jackie Hague
👍

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 20:09

Welcome to Charlbury, Asim. 

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 19:27

Welcome Asim, hope you love it here. 😊

Leah Fowler
👍 1

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 10:57

Welcome Asim , we have a tradition of great Pharmacists in Charlbury going way back! 

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍 1

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 10:48

Welcome to Charlbury Asim!  You will find it very friendly and welcoming.  I’ll be after an article for the  Chronicle for the Winter edition!

merle esson
👍 1

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 10:20

Welcome Asim. We are so fortunate to have a pharmacy. Best wishes to you and for its future. 

Helen Holwill
👍

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 09:47

Welcome to Charlbury!

stephen cavell
👍 3

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 06:58

Welcome Asim - great to know that Charlbury continues to have a Pharmacy and is in experienced hands.

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 04:17

Yes, welcome Asim.

I look forward to shopping in your "store".  Will you be giving out the 'flu jabs this year?  Ben did such a wonderful job.

Charlie M
👍 3

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 00:09

Welcome, Asim, and thank you! :-) 

Asim Hanif
👍 28

Tue 11 Aug 2020, 23:54

Hello all, 

I would like to introduce myself as the new owner of the Pharmacy in Charlbury. I have taken over from Co-Op Pharmacy and it is now an independent Pharmacy branded as Averose Pharmacy. 

This is my first pharmacy purchase and i am working as the full time pharmacist. I have been a qualified Pharmacist for over 18 years. I was previously superintendent pharmacist of Berinsfield Pharmacy, a busy healthcentre based Pharmacy in the village of Berinsfield, South Oxfordshire. 

I look forward to providing a caring, efficient and supportive service to the local community and surrounding villages.

Asim Hanif

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.