Nicola Morgan
👍

Sun 26 Jul 2020, 22:30

Thanks Richard.  I’ll get in touch

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 2

Sun 26 Jul 2020, 16:46

Nine Acres is run by a management committee on behalf of the Town Council. You can contact the committee via the Town Council at charlburytc@btinternet.com (unless one of them spots your message first and contacts you!).

Christine Battersby
👍

Sun 26 Jul 2020, 16:35

I think the Community Centre ought to be able to tell you who best to approach, as they deal with racquet sports and you may also need access to their toilet facilities.

There remain post-Covid restrictions on how Croquet is played -- especially in the case of more than 6 people, or two family groups of 6. 

Whoever deals with the permissions in Charlbury, you will also need to look at this page: https://www.croquet.org.uk

Hannen Beith
👍 1

Sun 26 Jul 2020, 14:29

"A game of croquet" sounds frightfully middle class Nicola!

I shouldn't worry, Charlbury is a lawless place.

Alan F Harrison
👍 1

Sun 26 Jul 2020, 14:26

I don't know.  However, a man using a metal detector was evident.  Perhaps he knows.

Nicola Morgan
👍 1

Sun 26 Jul 2020, 11:26

We want to have a game of croquet to celebrate a birthday.  Does anyone know who I have to get permission from to play on nineacres?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.