Leaflet from Everest

Matt Bullock
👍 1

Thu 16 Jul 2020, 14:16

Everest quoted me for 3 items last year - fascias/gutters, composite front door and one new window: £17k!! - "but I can exclusively offer you a special 20% discount if you sign up immediately". I only invited them to quote out of curiosity as I'd heard their forte was this overpriced, hard-sell, 'doing you a favour' approach and I wanted to see for myself. It was quite a show.

I got the three items done by Charlbury and Witney firms for £2.5k. I'm sure their products are fine (the samples I was shown were good quality), but beware.

Jean Adams
👍 3

Wed 15 Jul 2020, 15:16

Letter from Everest sounded very exciting. 

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 15 Jul 2020, 12:35 (last edited on Wed 15 Jul 2020, 12:38)

A hand-delivered (& apparently home-printed) leaflet from Everest (double-glazing, doors etc) came through my letterbox this morning, saying that they are working locally and inviting quotations for work.

I have used Everest in the past & had no problems. However, it's worth noting that Everest recently went into administration. It has now re-emerged under a different name, Everest 20, which has rendered all their past guarantees worthless. 

Recent customers seem very unimpressed: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.everest.co.uk

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.