👍

Thu 9 Jul 2020, 17:38

Hi Paul

I would be happy to play a set if you would like me to

Dave

Paul D Jenkins
👍 1

Fri 3 Jul 2020, 12:43

Clive apologies for the delay. I certainly don't want to take the role of Simon Cowell and therefore yes it is open to all!! At the moment we have a local french ensemble and jazz band booked for July 10th and 18th respectively. 

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Tue 30 Jun 2020, 20:30

Hi, Paul,

I'm not trying to be funny, or even contentious, but are you only looking for those "talented people in Charlbury and the surrounding area that have played impromptu concerts or music sets", or just anybody who wants to turn up and do their party piece?

Good luck, anyway!

Clive.

Paul D Jenkins
👍 1

Tue 30 Jun 2020, 11:38

As from Saturday 4th July, we are opening the bar at Charlbury Cricket Club. We have noticed there have been many talented people in Charlbury and the surrounding area that have played impromptu concerts or music sets and we would like to offer you the ability to do this why the bar is open in our beautiful setting . We plan to open every Friday and Saturday between 6pm and 8pm. If you want to play just let us know and we will book you in. We are also encouraging the community to pop in , bring picnics and enjoy our surroundings. We have the space to safely social distance and have strict Covid-19 provisions in place. If you are interested in playing , simply call Paul on 07786 274234 or email pauldarrenjenkins@gmail.com.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.