Fishing magnet rope offered

Helen Holwill
👍

Mon 22 Jun 2020, 14:20 (last edited on Mon 22 Jun 2020, 14:36)

A couple of days ago my son and I were trying out a new fishing magnet by the mill stream bridge. All was going well – we’d ‘caught’ a couple of old nails and a hinge, which was surprisingly exciting. But then, following a particularly enthusiastic throw, my son accidentally caught the bridge itself. The magnet was so powerful that we couldn’t prise it off! We gave up. I unclipped the rope and decided to come back another day with a few tools. We returned today to find that someone either stronger or more resourceful than us had spotted it and removed it. That’s absolutely fine by us - finders keepers, losers weepers. We have happily ordered a new kit. I’m writing this because we would like to give the rope and clip to the person who was the lucky finder, as we will have a spare we don’t need need now. Drop us a line (accidental pun) and we will get the rope to you. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.