White Mercedes sprinter van

John Munro
👍

Thu 12 Jun 2008, 19:17

Why not take a photograph of the offending vehicle driving the wrong way and send it to Smiths?

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 12 Jun 2008, 19:12

Also told them in news and things 2years ago but he did not care.

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 12 Jun 2008, 12:21

John they have been but the drivers are still doing it

John D
👍

Wed 11 Jun 2008, 21:17

If the van is working for Smiths then Smiths should be told

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 5 Jun 2008, 21:21

white spinter reg PY51FVN

graham W
👍

Thu 5 Jun 2008, 21:07

Are you sure it wasn't a PRATNER white van - Paul!!!!!

john h
👍

Thu 5 Jun 2008, 20:22

perhaps he is taking an example from Igor!!

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 5 Jun 2008, 19:11

sorry its ment to say he was taking papers to News and Things for Smiths news

mandy
👍

Thu 5 Jun 2008, 17:29

thats when thet will do something.

Naomi Norman
👍

Thu 5 Jun 2008, 15:58

I work in the window in our house in Market Street and about once a fortnight see a different vehicle going the wrong way up the one way street. In addition, the size of the lorries that come down Market Street mean that frequently pedestrians are pinned against walls while the lorries get past. And the traffic is getting faster and faster in particular at 'going to work' and 'coming home from work' times. On Monday a dear neighbour's cat was killed on Market Street by a speeding motorist. I emailed the police in response to a request that they put out about a year ago for dangerous 'speeding spots', but NOTHING has been done. I beg someone who is in authority - a councillor, or a police officer - to deal with this issue, otherwise it is only a matter of time before a person is killed.

Paul Taylor
👍

Wed 4 Jun 2008, 23:24

most mornings this van comes from Spelsbury direction up the oneway sreet the wrong way 5.05am today taking papers to News and Things I was coming down past the side of the Bull turned right when this van was motoring the wrong way he mounted the path just missing us . I caught up to him asked what was going on he said its a short cut noted his number down took his mobil phone from him which was on the dash . Went to witney police station with his phone/reg/conact number as this has been report a lot of times. Reply from them you sould not have took his phone they are not interested so I said next time will run in to them . Reply will do me for dangerous driving. Spoke to kidlington police tonight they want a statment from me and any one else thats seen him do this as there is quite a few runner about at this time .A van mounting the path at speed will kill please help sort this out.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.