Ancestry.com

John Partington
👍

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 12:10

Yes, thanks so much for telling us!

Does anyone out there use WikiTree?  I'm wanting to get into it more, and would be glad to compare notes.

And for that matter, does anyone use Gramps?  I'm having one or two technical issues with mine.

To avoid cluttering the Forum, you may prefer to use john@pjohnp.me.uk to reply.

Judy Dod
👍

Sat 13 Jun 2020, 12:53

That's a fantastic facility to be able to access Ancestry through our library membership while the libraries are closed.  Thanks so much for alerting us to it Julie. I for one will certainly be taking advantage of it. 

Julie Ward
👍

Wed 10 Jun 2020, 13:31

Oxfordshire Libraries are now providing temporary home access to Ancestry Library Edition. This is courtesy of Proquest and their partner, Ancestry and will be kept under review as the current situation progresses. For licensing reasons, this is slightly different from our other online services in that customers need to sign into their Library Account and click on a live link behind that in order to gain access.  See https://libcat.oxfordshire.gov.uk/web/arena/my-account

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.