Show your support for members of our community (Debate)

Mark Luntley
👍 2

Mon 8 Jun 2020, 14:57 (last edited on Mon 8 Jun 2020, 17:24)

Most opinion polling is anonymous.

As Richard observes this is probably more about harvesting data. 

I'd certainly advise reading the extensive GDPR note about how your information may be used before taking a view answering the questionnaire.

Jeff Linton
👍

Mon 8 Jun 2020, 10:18 (last edited on Mon 8 Jun 2020, 11:33)

The general consensus is that they are trying to gather an 'X amount support... '. 

I expect if they just wanted email addresses, it would be easier to ask Big Dom for his Cambridge Analytica files. 

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 1

Mon 8 Jun 2020, 08:40

I suspect it’s an exercise to garner email addresses rather than a genuine survey.

Christine Battersby
👍 1

Sun 7 Jun 2020, 23:01

Unfortunately the privacy agreements that you have to agree to make filling in this survey far from straitforward. But thanks for an interesting post!

I think it will get relegated to the Debate section pretty promptly! 

Jeff Linton
👍

Sun 7 Jun 2020, 22:10 (last edited on Mon 8 Jun 2020, 10:18)

The Conservatives are advertising a survey to their members to get feedback around a new immigration bill. Recent events have clearly shown what valuable members they are to our society, so presumably the tories are testing the water before they make our country any more unwelcoming.

If you would like to show your support for members of this community and all over the UK, please take a minute to fill it in. 

https://action.conservatives.com/immigration-bill-survey/

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.