Business' contact details on Charlbury Info not valid

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 1

Tue 19 May 2020, 13:01

Better to post here than send an email, if that’s ok – I get a lot of email and it’ll just end up in a pile, whereas here I can refer back to it easily!

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 19 May 2020, 09:49

I have had a similar problem in the past and alerted Richard although I suspect that he and the Site admins have a lot on! You could use the "Contact an admin" link (on the left).

As for a local surveyor I expect that Fairfax Estate Agents would be able to help you find someone local.

Sarah Bartram
👍

Tue 19 May 2020, 09:43

I try and use local tradesmen/business where possible and being somewhat new to Charlbury I do look at the Business section on this website to try and find local ones. I do quite often find that a Business no longer exists (Website link no longer active and phone number does not work). Should I be e-mailing info@charlbury.info when I come across this or just post on this section? Most recent example is from the Home & building page and the Surveyor - James Cockle - website and phone number do not work.

That said does anyone have a recommendation of a local surveyor for a survey on a new build.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.