Witney Road Closed

Rachael Lunney
👍 1

Fri 22 May 2020, 14:42

Witney road is open

Rachel Ingram
👍

Fri 22 May 2020, 14:34

Anyone know if the Witney road is still closed?

Mandy cooper
👍

Sat 16 May 2020, 13:37

The road from fiveways to Finstock isn’t closed I use it daily the road is closed by the bird in hand no idea why they have put signs from charlbury to Finstock 

Tony H Merry
👍

Sat 16 May 2020, 11:20

Does anybody know if the road is still closed today?

Liz Leffman
👍 1

Fri 15 May 2020, 15:42

The road is definitely closed today. You can get round the road works towards Witney but you can't get around them on the way back.

Hans Eriksson
👍 1

Fri 15 May 2020, 09:18

I have found over the years that road closure signs sometimes go up in advance of road works and may stay up even though work is completed. 

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Fri 15 May 2020, 09:04

The closure signs were up on Tuesday, and I followed them on my way to Witney but totally forgot on my return journey, coming home via Crawley and back to the Charlbury Witney road by The Bird in Hand.

There were no closures in that journey and it was a lot quicker then going in even though I did not follow the diversions all the way, choosing to go via North Leigh.

I almost  wondered if some clever idiot had put those signs out just for fun.

Hans Eriksson
👍

Fri 15 May 2020, 09:01

Look here https://one.network/custom/oxfordshire/

Road closure 13th through 27th May at White Oak green - basically by the Bird in Hand pub. There may be alternative routes to reach your destination - for essential journeys etc.

stephen cavell
👍 1

Fri 15 May 2020, 08:46

Any one any idea why the Witney Road from Five ways is closed? For how long? The diversion would seem to take you all the way out to Woodstock and thro' Blenheim. I gave up at the A44!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.