Who owns the field behind Nine Acres Close?

Peter Kenrick
👍

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 11:56

Matthew.  I think the route you use as a dog walker is almost certainly the permissive path through the Wigwell Nature Reserve which is owned by Thames Water and managed under a conservation lease by the Wychwood Project (www.wychwoodproject.org).  The field known as Poor Boys Close and owned by the Charlbury Exhibition Foundation borders the eastern end of Nine Acres Close only and is an enclosed field (ie with no footpath access). 

Matthew Ward
👍

Mon 27 Apr 2020, 20:33

As a regular dog walker along that route I am concerned (and intrigued) to know what is happening as spraying/ spreading of agrochemicals have caused us problems in the past

Edward Catling
👍

Mon 27 Apr 2020, 19:39

Thanks for your help

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 27 Apr 2020, 12:13

It’s owned by the Charlbury Exhibition Foundation and you can contact Janet Burroughs who is chair.  Her phone number is 01608 810260

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Mon 27 Apr 2020, 11:05

What exactly do you mean by "behind Nine Acres Close"?

Edward Catling
👍

Mon 27 Apr 2020, 10:57

Hi all, I’m keen to find out who owns the field behind nine acres close to discuss something that has come to light and they should be made aware of. I’ve heard it was the poor boys trust but I can’t find any contact details for them.

Thanks, Ed

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.