Confused of Charlbury

Nikki Rycroft
👍 1

Tue 14 Apr 2020, 20:46

Hannen, if you are getting side effects from your medication, it’s important that you discuss this with your GP.  Phone the Practice and ask for a call back. The dispensary cannot deal with queries about medication.

Christine , you could email photographic ID and proof of Residence, but probably better to phone and ask for advice about registering, someone called Jan deals with that. 

Christine Battersby
👍

Tue 14 Apr 2020, 14:43

I've looked at how to register for online services at Charlbury Medical Centre. There is a form to fill in, but it says that when returning it "you will need to produce photo ID and Proof of Residence before online services can be activated".

Is this still true during the Covid-19 emergency? Does it mean that those self-isolating can't apply for online access? Or is there a digital way of providing photo ID & Proof of Residence? Does anyone know? Thanks.

Claire Wilding
👍 1

Mon 13 Apr 2020, 19:26

Hannen, look on the home page under community support, click "health".

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 13 Apr 2020, 18:55

Apologies for posting, but I can't remember where I found the advice about the Charlbury Practice.  I recall that I can't 'phone or visit, and am happy to email.

I need some of my medication to be reviewed.

Please could someone remind me how I'm meant to be doing that?  It's not urgent, but I'm getting some unpleasant side effects and just need (I think) to be switched from one type of medication to another.

Thanks, Hannen.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.