Local restaurant collection or delivery?

Nicola Morgan
👍 2

Thu 16 Apr 2020, 16:32

Thai to Go are doing home deliveries too.  Min charge £25 but always excellent service and quality 

Jim Holah
👍 3

Thu 16 Apr 2020, 13:17 (last edited on Thu 16 Apr 2020, 13:17)

Here's some good news.....The Codfather is returning to Charlbury from Sunday 26th April for evening service.  More details on their facebook page.  Usual location & usual times.

Helen Holwill
👍

Thu 16 Apr 2020, 12:21 (last edited on Mon 20 Apr 2020, 08:52)

Yes, I saw a sign outside the Bull saying they are doing pizzas on a Wednesday from 5pm to 9pm evening. Call in the afternoon to order.

Bryanna Bone
👍 1

Thu 16 Apr 2020, 11:36

The Bull does pizza on Wednesdays

Chloe Horner
👍

Wed 15 Apr 2020, 13:55

We are currently staying with my parents (near Burford).  The Carpenters Arms in Fulbrook is offering takeaway - really good fish and chips and Spice Lounge (Indian) in Burford is also offering takeaway  - up to 8 miles away which I think covers Charlbury.

Sue Way
👍

Tue 14 Apr 2020, 22:41

On the basis of Richard’s suggestion we tried The Cinnamon Stick takeaway this evening and it was delicious, so we can also recommend it.

Jackie Hague
👍 1

Sun 12 Apr 2020, 17:27

We too enjoyed a lovely takeaway from The Plough last week.

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍 3

Sun 12 Apr 2020, 16:16

Several are, but best to check websites for latest information, including times, special menu, etc.  We had a lovely takeaway from The Plough a couple of days ago and (a bit further afield) the Cinnamon Stick last week. Absolutely agree that we need to support our locals as much as possible within the prevailing constraints.

john h
👍

Sun 12 Apr 2020, 16:12

The Plough in Finstock had a "TAKE AWAY" sign outside  yesterday,not sure if it is up to date!! Just a thought.  John Harrison

Eric William
👍

Sun 12 Apr 2020, 16:05

Does anyone know if any pubs or restaurants in our area are offering a collection or delivery service? We'd like to support our local restaurants and likewise it would be nice to not have to cook some evening!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.