Random acts of kindness

Helen Chapman
👍 2

Sun 12 Apr 2020, 20:20

When you mentiom on the Charlbury Gardeners Facebook group that you need to order some 6 foot canes and someone generously gives you a bunch for free. Thank you Sarah!

Jody O'Reilly
👍 2

Thu 9 Apr 2020, 19:34

When Sue Holiday finds an amazing pop up house book and thinks my daughter would like it - a magical thing to have left on our step. 😊

Jean Adams
👍 1

Thu 9 Apr 2020, 13:28

When Richard Latham, who is only visiting his Daughter, collected my prescription and some Hot Cross Buns which I had ordered and walked all the way down ,and past, Baywell Cottage before retracing his steps and delivering to me A big thank you Richard.

Stephen Andrews
👍 1

Thu 9 Apr 2020, 09:49

I have left many egg boxes outside Lower Watts House, Park St

Jean Adams
👍 1

Thu 9 Apr 2020, 09:44 (last edited on Thu 9 Apr 2020, 09:44)

I have put the egg boxes outside my door if you would like to collect. Sorry I am unable to deliver !

Marjorie Glasgow
👍 3

Thu 9 Apr 2020, 08:30

...when the people from the Old Shed donate 15 dozen eggs to the Give & Take at the Community Centre.  So generous.  Anyone have spare egg cartons?

Phil Morgan
👍 15

Mon 6 Apr 2020, 11:33

.....when John from Londis helps an elderly lady pack her groceries into a trolley, sees her over the crossing then wheels it up to her doorstep in Hughes Close.

Marjorie Glasgow
👍 9

Mon 6 Apr 2020, 08:34

… when your best friend from uni hears about the shortage of PPE at your son's hospital and sends you 300 face shields for him and his team in the emergency ward in Cambridge

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.