Curious question for any who could help!

Harry Wells
👍

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 23:35

Hi Colin, I’ve got some fantasy style miniatures (knights, swords, creatures etc.) so any of those Humbrols that are matte style or metallic would be fantastic! I’m looking for black base colour and a generic starter palette for fantasy miniatures, such as green, brown, steel, brass, blue and red.

Colin Critch
(site admin)
👍

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 17:00

Hi Harry, I have some old Humbrol enamels. Most of them sound liquid when you shake them. You are welcome to borrow these. Currently I am using a range of acrylics on the models that I am painting. Let me know what colours and I will see what I can dig out. I also have a unopened Battle of Britain revell kit that needs making if anyone is particularly interested ( I don't think i will ever get around to making it).

Harry Wells
👍 1

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 15:39

Hi all! Lockdown has brought a small positive out of me this month with looking back at old hobbies, one of which is model painting!

I recently ordered some miniatures and of course all my old paints are now dry after 10 years in the attic, I'm wondering if anyone has a small selection they wouldn't mind me borrowing? I have brushes and kit, just need the paints!

They'll be returned well looked after. Just thought it'd be worth a shot!

Many thanks!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.