General Knowledge Quiz on the Web Site

Brian Murray
👍

Mon 6 Apr 2020, 11:26

Thanks, Andrew. The next set of questions have been posted this morning and below them the answers for last week.

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Fri 3 Apr 2020, 11:15 (last edited on Fri 3 Apr 2020, 11:15)

It says this at the top of the question list; you must have missed it!

"General Knowledge Quiz

The first of a weekly set of questions to entertain you or infuriate you during these difficult times. No prizes awarded, no answers need to be submitted, just see what you know – or maybe learn. Answers will be posted here next Monday morning, along with the next set of questions."

Rachel Gallagher
👍

Fri 3 Apr 2020, 10:28

When will the answers be made known ie. how long have I got to work on this?

Brian Murray
👍

Thu 2 Apr 2020, 22:54

No trick questions anywhere Richard, only easy ones and difficult ones, depending on whether you know the answers or not - just like any quiz. Anyway, I'll post all the answers on Monday together with another set of questions.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Wed 1 Apr 2020, 17:34

Questions 16–20 (including the Dukeries) I found fine. It’s some of the earlier ones I’m struggling with…

Brian Murray
👍

Wed 1 Apr 2020, 17:32

Hi Anthony, as far as I know there is no pub in Windsor of that name. Similarly it is not the name of  a new venture for Meghan & Harry in Vancouver or L.A., sorry.

Anthony Horn
👍

Tue 31 Mar 2020, 20:54

Brian, is no17 a pub just for royalty in Windsor?

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 11:29

A quick reminder for those who haven’t spotted this so far. It’s quite fiendish!

Brian Murray
👍 1

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 14:20

For those of you who wish to exercise the grey matter during these scary times, you can now do so on the Charlbury web site.  Either try the live link from the home page or go to the community pages then 'general' and scroll down to General Knowledge Quiz.

Alternatively copy this link which Richard has created;

https://www.charlbury.info/community/389

20 + questions, 45 minutes, Let's Quiz!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.