Ambulance Sheep Street

Ben Cottam
👍 2

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 21:41

Thank you, all, for you support. Sammy got back home this morning and is back to his usual self! We are all mighty relieved! Credit to the team at JR, yet again they have been brilliant.

Steve Jones
👍 5

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 14:26

It's good to see in these times that there is still capacity in the emergency services to handle such cases. It's a reminder that there are other calls on the NHS besides COVID-19. I'm glad to hear your son is recovering

martin
👍

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 23:48

That’s great news Ben 

Ben Cottam
👍 14

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 23:41

Hi Bob, That was my son - Sammy. He was choking and got taken to JR last night. It’s all fine though and he settled down overnight, and had a bronchoscopy this afternoon which showed nothing still lodged down there! He’s staying in tonight for observation but all being well should be home tomorrow. Thanks for caring, it means a lot. The paramedics were indeed fantastic and even more impressive was that his usual ENT consultant (he has an issue with his windpipe) came in specially on her day off (she wasn’t even on call!) to perform the bronchoscopy!! Amazing. 
All the best, Ben

Bob Khosa
👍 1

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 23:58 (last edited on Sat 28 Mar 2020, 00:01)

This evening, ambulance and support car top of Sheep Street and helicopter circling overhead. Saw a young child being carried out of a house by his/her mum. I didn’t stop to look, but said thank you (on behalf of all) to the paramedic for the work they are doing. 
I hope the child is ok..

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.