Charlbury Pharmacy

Laura Macy
👍 1

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 13:01

Thanks Richard, I've just now come home having failed to get in because they closed for a couple of hours to catch up. They are doing they're best, and they took the names of those of us in the queue so we can have priority when they reopen. They said they'd reopen 'about 2 hours' so I'm guessing they'll open again around 2pm for anyone who wants to know.

Hope this is helpful. 

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 11:11

There have been long queues outside the pharmacy all morning so it’s definitely open right now.

Laura Macy
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 11:08

wasn't complaining! Just wondering if there was a new schedule or anyone could tell me. I can go down and check.

Geoff Belcher
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 10:59

They are having a difficult time just now, bear with them they are still open even if odd times

Maggie Watts
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 10:38

Since Ben left, the pharmacy has been closed at odd times without notice. I’ve been caught out a couple of times. I have spoken to the pharmacist and they said that a permanent replacement for Ben will be in place after Easter. Hopefully that will improve things.

Laura Macy
👍

Fri 27 Mar 2020, 10:06

Does anyone know what is happening with the Charlbury pharmacy hours? I went by the other day and they had a sign saying closed all day, but another saying we are now open 2-6pm. I need to pick up a prescription, but I don't want to go down there if they're not open. I've tried calling but no response. Are there new hours? 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.