Waste Service Operatives (the Bin Men)

Liz Leffman
👍 3

Wed 25 Mar 2020, 12:34 (last edited on Wed 25 Mar 2020, 12:34)

Please note the following from Ubico, to whom I sent your appreciation: if anyone is interested please do get in touch with Bob Lightfoot via the Ubico Facebook page

Hi Liz,

Many thanks for the comments,

We are weathering the storm at the moment and staff rotation is keeping the services running, hopefully this will continue. At the moment I have 22 front line staff out but covering with Agency staff who have been laid off from their normal full time employment so all pretty good this week also. If you know anyone who may be in a catch 22 position with their full time work closing due to the C19, I will be happy to consider them for front line service work if interested, Ubico has set up a face book page to try and attract those who want to work.

bob
Jim Holah
👍

Wed 25 Mar 2020, 08:39

Yes please, as efficient as ever

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 22:41

With pleassure!

stephen cavell
👍 11

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 19:44

Please would our Council representatives convey my appreciation for the fact that our bis were cleared as usual today.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.