The Co-Op

Rachael Lunney
👍 1

Wed 25 Mar 2020, 10:29

Perhaps the town council will think about giving them the Citizen of the year award or a special award .

Rosemary Bennett
👍 1

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 17:45 (last edited on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 17:58)

Caution.

See on the Debate section (Coronavirus - what we are up against) reports of some scary people about in the shops of Charlbury who don’t care about distancing themselves. I’m sorry to have to put this here, but this is very bad news.....

Phil Morgan
👍 2

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 17:02

I couldn't agree more Dave. Staff working their socks off to get the stuff from back storage onto the shelves. And so helpful and cheerful with it!

Customers also being polite and respectfully distancing. Could be an omen for the future?

Dave Oates
👍 12

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 16:32

I think that once this crisis is over, we should throw a party for the staff in the Co-Op! They have already had abusive customers; delivery shortages and the constant threat of infection but they are still smiling and keeping us fed and watered. Thank you to all of them!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.