Update from the Rose & Crown

stephen cavell
👍 2

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 19:28

Yes - thanks to the Rose & Crown, after 40 years in Africa, I found the England that I had left behind 40 years ago- real traditional 'local pub' selling real beer.  Look forward to you re-opening.

Charlie M
👍 6

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 12:39

As I have said elsewhere, a HUGE "thank you" to you both, Tom and Nikki, for all you do for all of us. The Rose & Crown is TRULY the Best Pub in the World, and I hope with all my heart that we can all darken your doors again in the near future!
And I am sure that I speak for all who love the Rosie when I say that I hope you both stay safe in these unprecedented times ... Take care, and THANK YOU! 

Rachael Gibbon
👍 4

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 10:03

Take care, Nikki and Tom. We'll all miss you and look forward to better times.

nikki page
👍 8

Tue 24 Mar 2020, 09:59

Update from the Rose & Crown: We thank you all so much for your ongoing support, it has been overwhelming how many of you have supported us over the last few days. But I think you will all agree with us it is now time to cease all sales. We have to act responsibly and not put ourselves or any of you at risk.

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to opening our doors to the public in the hopefully not to distance future. Stay well and cheers from Tom & Nikki 🍻

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.