Plastic barriers at Fiveways

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 19 Mar 2020, 11:31 (last edited on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 11:32)

No - not a suggestion to barricade (!) but yesterday afternoon a small open backed lorry whizzed along Sturt Road and headed off along the Woodstock Road.

It must have been going too fast for the corner because it shed two blue plastic barriers onto the road.  Fortunately there were no cyclists or pedestrians on the other side - I imagine that if either had been hit it would have resulted in some bruising at least.

A kind person has placed them on the grass verge by the bus shelter (near the Parking Cone which has been there since last year's Wilderness).

I witnessed this as I was checking the tyre pressures on my car which was parked on Hixet Wood.  Unfortunately the lorry/van was going too fast for me to catch the number plate.

I'm not sure who I report this to.  Just think that some authority should remove them before the local Council operative tries to mow the verge!

Any ideas?  Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.