Supporting local cafes and pubs

James Meek
👍 1

Wed 18 Mar 2020, 22:58

I'm just going to the deli and buying food from them.  Yes, I keep away from other people but it seems safe to me.

Alastair Donaldson
👍 5

Wed 18 Mar 2020, 22:04

I usually have lunch once a week in the Charlbury deli, and go there for coffee a couple of times per week.

I'm avoiding cafes due to social distancing at the moment.  But I am lucky enough to have a job that I can do from home, so my income has not changed.

I have therefore just set up a standing order to the deli for £15 per week, which is around what I would usually spend.

Please consider doing the same for your favourite local pub or cafe, if you can afford to!  It would be terrible for Charlbury if our beloved eating and drinking establishments were to go out of business.

And if your favourite establishment happens to be the deli, contact them on 01608 811157 or info@charlburydeli.cafe to get their bank details.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.