Great Escape festival (Debate)

Paul Taylor
👍

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 19:44 (last edited on Sun 29 Mar 2020, 20:21)

Money over life’s it’s the others I feel sorry for people doing food there they may get stock in and they pull the plug at the last minute also the people setting up will have to be there some time before so realistically will it go ahead. 

john h
👍 3

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 15:35

Is money a factor here!!!!

Paul Taylor
👍

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 09:43

The Great Escape Festival. Has cancelled. Surely the Wilderness Festival should be also cancelled why would we want 20000 extra people coming to our small town not Knowing if this Virus has fully been killed off. Just this year cancelling the Festival possibly will stop any virus spreading also people will know how they stand. We might have this lock down lifted and suddenly 20000 turn 1 or 2 people still have this horrible virus and it’s off again. Most other festivals have taken on the government’s advice Wilderness are still planning to come here. 

Paul Taylor
👍

Wed 18 Mar 2020, 11:10

Glastonbury has Cancelled this years festival with in the last hour.

Paul Taylor
👍

Wed 18 Mar 2020, 10:19

This festival is still planned to go ahead even though it’s not that far away in time. This is the same people that run Wilderness Festival why is there no thoughts about cancelling due to Coronavirus. Some of the music magazines have done stories about Festivals and are they cancelling events Mama and Company are not answering their Emails I would love to know what the Wilderness Festivals plans are 25000 extra people around Charlbury. Doesn’t matter how many free/Cheap tickets are sold thoughts please I know is some time away 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.