Parking - Informal Consultation

Hans Eriksson
👍 2

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 21:54

I know all about it as I delivered all the leaflets on Market St, Thames St and Dyers Hill Sunday week ago. I had no idea there were so many houses and especially down the side lanes. I also have gained great respect for the postal service who have to deliver post through those metal mail slots in the doors everybody has. 90% also have an inner flap of some kind - great for heat retention, but making it very difficult to get the post through.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 2

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 13:48

There’ll be something on the news page in a day or two when I’ve finished delivering the leaflets (as I said earlier!).

Jackie Hague
👍 1

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 13:25 (last edited on Wed 11 Mar 2020, 13:26)

Pop in to the Corner House and on the table just inside the front door there are copies of the questionnaire and also the box in which to put completed questionnaires.  

Whilst you're at the CH go up to the first floor and browse the book shop, new titles arrive every day and there is a great selection of books, whatever your interest, as well as CDs and DVDs all at 50p per item.

john h
👍

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 13:10

James I would ask the same question. John Harrison

James Styring
👍 1

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 12:22

What is the 'Parking - Informal Consultation'? Nothing on the News page.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 10 Mar 2020, 14:54

Thank you Richard.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 10 Mar 2020, 11:28

Not yet, I’ll be doing it in the next couple of days. 

Suzy M-H
👍

Tue 10 Mar 2020, 08:47

I haven’t seen a leaflet yet - has Park Street had a leaflet drop yet please?

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 1

Mon 9 Mar 2020, 15:30

No inordinate hurry – mid-April will be fine. I’ve still got a few leaflets left to deliver and then it’ll go up here on the website too.

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 9 Mar 2020, 14:47

Please can someone tell me when this has to be returned by?

Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.