Free printer

Katie Ewer
👍 1

Tue 10 Mar 2020, 10:19

I have given up owning printers as I have had so many problems with different ones I have bought. I don't do that much printing, so I just use the one in the Community Centre. It's fine and you can plug a USB straight into it to print directly without even needing a PC. If you don't print very often, this is probably cost-effective.

Alan Wilson
👍

Tue 10 Mar 2020, 09:18 (last edited on Tue 10 Mar 2020, 09:19)

A good question, Gerald.  I've never had a trouble-free colour printer (probably because I don't use it all the time, and the print head tends to clog up), so if anybody can recommend one I would also be interested. 

(Please ignore rubbish below - I can't seem to avoid it being added to my postings.)

Fuze

calling...

Can't complete call We're sorry about that. Please try again or contact support if you continue to have issues. CancelRetry
Charlotte Dover
👍

Sat 7 Mar 2020, 10:07

Hi Patricia, is it a colour printer?

Best wishes

Charlotte.

Patricia Freeman
👍

Thu 5 Mar 2020, 19:22

Hewlett Packard deskjet 950C free please collect.  Brilliant printer worked like a dream

01608 810360

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.