Hall sought

Kim Sale
👍

Thu 5 Mar 2020, 19:57

Thank you all. I shall take a look at the link James and Wendy, I cannot see why you can't come along too :-)

stephen cavell
👍 1

Wed 4 Mar 2020, 16:44

The Community Centre has a a room which exits on to the playing field.  The cafe can probably provide some refreshment. It has a TV - worth looking at.

James Styring
👍 1

Wed 4 Mar 2020, 15:44

Kim, did you see an artwork by Alex Wenham at OnForm 2018? https://www.onformsculpture.co.uk/artists/alex-wenham It was a scale 1:1.5 billion outdoor model of the earth and a long way away (80 metres?) the sun. There's a photo at the link above.

Wendy Bailey
👍 1

Wed 4 Mar 2020, 11:00

Sounds interesting can anyone join in?

Kim Sale
👍 1

Tue 3 Mar 2020, 22:41

We're going to be doing a workshop on the solar system. I'm envisaging using the playing field as a space to give the idea of the distances between the planets.

Jackie Hague
👍

Tue 3 Mar 2020, 17:33

Hi Kim, the Memorial Hall has some outside space including the Corner House garden depending on what you want to do. 

Simon Walker
👍 1

Tue 3 Mar 2020, 16:05

The Thomas Gifford room at the Community Centre is available for hire and has direct access on to Nine Acres.  Details are on the Community Centre website.

Kim Sale
👍

Tue 3 Mar 2020, 14:53

I am looking to hire a local hall for an educational event. Ideally we would have access to some outdoor space. Does anyone know if the tennis club can be hired?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.